Saturday, April 29, 2006










The Click Five.

3/9 has The Click three/five.

Ari, Hazel, Joanne. Now we just need to look for two more people.

Zoe realized this. And Ari put me as the Band's Manager. Whoaaaa :D



HAPPY BURPDAY OWEEEEEE. <333








[edit]

My dad called two minutes ago saying, 'YOU HAVE A BABY BROTHER!'
And I was like ugh, okay. good for you. So this means that I have uhh... 4 siblings now? Hmm, she gave birth 2 day earlier... so it's not a Labour Day child.
And this means that since I'm the oldest, I have to help my parents once I'm mature enough. Thats why I'm going to work hard and go to a college where I can take the longest course, say about 5 years or so, then that way I'll be able to live of my parents longer.
Ha, I swear, the government should be paying my parents for helping Singapore increase the number of births we have.

[/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home